Will I ever be with someone?

I hate myself and it feels like I'm going to be a single person forever. I feel ugly and worthless and just unwanted. I liked someone and he just went for my friend and I really hate that. That always happens to me, I feel like the second choice. And the thing is my friend knew what she was doing, she could telI I liked him but she just ignored that.

My crushes never like me back, or someone does crush on me but I don't feel the same way. It's always like that. It feels like I'm in a never ending loop of rejection or something. I'll never be in a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am sorry you are going through this. I was in the same place when I was 17. My best friend hooked up with a girl I really liked. He actually did it twice with someone else. I felt the same way you do. There were a few girls who liked me, but I wasn't interested. It worked that way for a while. Very disappointing.

The good news is that it doesn't stay that way. Things change, and they can change quickly. They changed rather rapidly for me as I remember. Give yourself some time, be yourself, and work on you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly feel the same way. I'm the "disposable" friend, so who would ever want me? All I gotta tell you is tell yourself you're going to be fine. You're going to survive, it's going to be ok.

What Guys Said 1

• Hey gorgeous
    Don't worry
    I like you
    And your awesome
    So don't worry you have a fan now ( me )

What Girls Said 1

• So did your friend cheat on her husband with your crush?

• It says under 18 how could my friend have a husband (I'm not friends with adults)

• Ha! U would know

• I didn't realized 36-45 year Olds like to spend their time degrading teenagers on a relationship advice website. Don't you have a job to do, or kids to feed or something?