Girls, If you say this to a Random guy you just met , how much attraction do you have for him?

You meet a Random guy and have a quick conversation.

In the short conversation you say , " You are a really nice guy" to him and smile. Then you lightly brushing against his arm.

In this case how much sexual attraction do you have for him?

• 0 % out of 100 % sexual attraction.
    31% (5)
  • 20 % out of 100% sexual attraction.
    25% (4)
  • 40 % out of 100% sexual attraction.
    12% (2)
  • 60 % out of 100% sexual attraction.
    6% (1)
  • 80 % out of 100% sexual attraction.
    19% (3)
  • 100% out of 100% sexual attraction.
    7% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Girl

• That situation doesn't really have anything to do with sexual attraction. I mean brushing against the arm could be a friendly gesture, but it really just depends on the person. Sorry I couldn't give an answer on the question, it just really isn't clear cut enough.

• Thanks :) How would you have acted if you were sexually attracted to the guy?

• It's no problem, I just didn't want to speak for those who want that because I have no idea how they would react.

• That's cool :)

What Girls Said 3

• None. It's not like I look at random guys and think "Yeah, I'd tap that". I can only be sexually attracted to guys I know really well, personality is a big turn on for me, as cheesy as it sounds.

• Never in the world.

• Thanks :) What do you mean?

• It means that you barely like to no him, not attraction.

• none at all.

• Thanks :) What is the reason?