Girls, Have you experienced this often?

Have you met a Random guy in the club/ some-place where you were sexually attracted ( 90% out of 100 %) because of his looks.

But after less than a 5 minute conversation you lost sexual attraction to ( 10% out of 100% ) because he had low confidence or poor way of talking?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but not necessarily at a club...
    Usually I'll think a guy is gorgeous but once I see him act like a douchebag asshole my crush on him goes straight out the window and he doesn't look physically attractive to me at all after that. Shyness won't usually do this though, maybe a little bit.

• Thanks :) But I mean if he has low confidence or he is boring even though he is nice, would you lose sexual attraction from 90 % to 20 % ?

• Yeah I would look away and avoid looking at him because I'm awkward and I would think he was just giving me a dirty look

• Cool ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. Some guys look realy hot but when they start talking it's such a turn off you just want to leave

• Thanks :) Is it because they are boring when they start to talk or show low-confidence when they start to talk or some other reason?

• No, not really. I think shy guys are cute.