Does the badboy still get you?

Okay I thought I was over my badboy phase. A friend took me to this party and I met this guy who was all buffed out and had some tattoos. Was dressed very nicely. I was talking to him and he's 27.. drives a nice mercedes works as an engineer for a big company and works as a part time fire fighter. he went on to tell me he does some things on the other side of the law to make money. Carries a gun on him I noticed it in his back waistband. Obviously I'm a gay guy but he didn't know this. People listened to this guy when he talked. He had some a prensence to him. I seriously would of went down on him right then and there if he asked me to. Smart engineer and a badboy who looks good? My god

• Omg yes please..
  • Nah.
bump
bump.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Not if he's into illegal stuff but I see why this peaked your sexual interest.

• Not at all.

• How would this guy not appeal to you. He has an amazing body.. obviously is smart.. has a lot of money.. Obviously has a lot of respect from others..

What Guys Said 0