Do men talk about conversations they had with girls to their friends?

I was at work an me and this other guy co worker were teasing this guy. Mainly me though. It was kind of flirting though. And the guy I was reading him with told his friend
inhad this happen before. Guys telling their friends the convos I had with them
its weird

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely they do

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, it happens.

• Don't women do that all the time? I'm pretty sure women do it more than men. Anyway it's kind of like showing off.

• But why do men do it

• Well because guys take pride in a girl showing interest in them. It's sort of like bragging. He's proud and happy that you like them. Think about it this way; if you won a huge prize would you tell people about it or would you not just tell anyone?

• Dude it's not always me flirting

• I'd say "we talked", I wouldn't say "we talked about English class, flowers and the government"

• Well yes and no... we can use one girl as leverage for another girl since girls compete with each other for attention, if we make you jealous of how close we are with someone else or how freely we talk with someone else, you are likely to lower your wall and do the same so you can "be the cool chick too".

But we also keep some stuff quiet because if we give to much detail about something it will inevitably come back to bite us in the ass when you decide to use it against us since women will keep info like that for weapons later in a relationship.

Example: If I told a girl my female friend and I talk about sex openly, after getting in a relationship with her, she is almost guaranteed to use that leverage to shut down my relationship with my female friend on the grounds that "I'm not comfortable with how you guys talk blah blah whine whine" and then we are expected to stop being friends with someone we are close to based on information you were told before we were together.

What Girls Said 1