A guy I met on tinder and he's interested in me sexually?

Well i know tinder is mostly used for hookups but i met this guy on there and he's kinda awesome he's interested in me sexually and since i don't find myself to be sexy its hard to believe that he wants me in bed with him. Im curvy slighty overweight and he's a gym manager. I don't know he keeps talking to me about sex and he keeps telling me what he'll do to me once we meet up and hardly talks about anything else.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Do whatever makes you happy. If you keep your expectations down you won't be disappointed. It sounds like he's willing to have sex with you. If you're happy with that then go for it. If you are expecting that he will want to marry you the next day then you'll probably be unhappy.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Just be careful with yourself and your feelings - It is basically a hook up site and a lot of married men use it.

• Well you found out what he's looking for a sex-buddy.

• He just wants a fuck buddy. If you are ok with that then don't let us stop you

• So go fuck him

What Girls Said 0