Tinder boy dating multiple girls? Should I cancel date?

I recently went on a tinder date, and we got on really really really well and I managed to get a crush on him. However, a lot of his social media is aggresively based on the fact that he DATES A LOT even when he knows I follow him.
He also used to text me a lot to the point of it being annoying but now its been like two days with nothing. We made plans for a second date as soon as we left our first date and he seemed really excited about it? I feel weird seeing him again and liking him if he's just in it to date a lot of random people.
I want to cancel before going any further because I don't want to be just another random, but he also seemed to genuinely like me.

• Yes, just cancel and forget him.
  • No, give him a chance.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• When you are just beginning to date, it is normal and acceptable to date others as well. That's what dating is. You've been on one date with plans for a second; way too soon to worry about who else he is dating. Go out with him a few times and see how it develops.

What Guys Said 2

• cancel and forget him

• lol i used tinder once, surprisingly got a few likes and to all i sent the message "babe, did u just fart coz woah u have me blown away". Needless to say, never got any

What Girls Said 3

• Id' talk to him about it. Just ask him what his goals are for the relationship and how he feels about dating multiple people at once.

• all you have to do is to cancel and forget him

• what about if he just want to extend his social circle and meet girls to going out? you should ask him.