Do girls like guys with motorcycles?

22 year old college student.. trading in my gas guzzling truck for a motorcycle. The pic is below. Can't wait till I get it next week.
Do girls like guys with motorcycles?

• Yes
  • No
Lmao yeah I think every girl on here hates me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is sexy. My first boyfriend had a motorcycle. Took me for a ride New Year's Eve for the first time. We were at a party, went outside to be alone for a while. It happened to be a very mild night for Winter in Ohio, so he had his motorcycle instead of his car. He asked me if I wanted to go for a ride, let me wear his jacket and helmet since he was not prepared and did not have another helmet. We just went for a short ride, but I loved holding onto him as we rode and the sense of excitement and a bit of danger. When we got back, he held my hand as I got off the bike, kissed my hand, took my helmet off for me and then gave me my first kiss. I am not sure if it is having this experience so young in life made it so that I really, really find men with motorcycles sexy or if I would have ended up feeling this way anyway, but it is definitely a turn on. Not that there are not down-sides... there is always the worry of him getting in an accident, but there are risks to a lot things. If you are going to tip-toe around in life and not take risks, what kind of a life is that? You would be missing out on a lot of experiences...

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girl like them and some don't. Who cares what girls think! If you like motorbikes then own one. You need to be who you are to attract the right type of girl, if you pretend to be someone you're not just to attract a girl then most of the time it will not be a good relationship. This goes for both men and women. Also @mooky06 likes motorbikes and she owns them to.

• Sure do (*^_^*)

• @mooky06 I agree, fuck what other people think. No one should have to change those sorts of things about themselves to impress a person and no one should. People should be who they are within reason.

• I couldn't agree more

What Girls Said 23

• Um, yes, I love! My boyfriend used to have the most gorgeous bike but he sold it before we met. Lets just say that baby would still be in the garage if he had waited just 8 more months. Broke my heart a little bit when I found out.

I used to work at a motorcycle shop and I'm also a thrill seeker. Since I'm not a skilled rider, I LOVE riding on the back. Its an intimate, snuggly experience, which is probably why you don't see many guys doubling up, Lmao. Also, anyone short of obese looks fuckin hot straddling a bike with gear on.

Riding is like flying. It's freeing in the way that roller coasters and sky diving are. And the experience can be yours on the daily for a few thousand dollars...

• I don't particularly seek out guys with motorcycles, but yes they are fine. I enjoy riding one as well. To be honest, I'd rather have a reliable car, and then a motorcycle as well. For casual things and going out, a bike is great. But I have long hair, and if I went out on a date I don't want helmet head or super wind blown look.

The dream

http://i.imgur.com/c2yRbcv.gif

The reality (Bridget's wind blown hair)

http://i.imgur.com/LBPBsZ0.jpg

I french braid it, but sometimes I like my hair down. :|

• Not economically sound generally, not good for the environment and super dangerous. Plus, can't carry groceries... seems impracticable to me

But you're talking to a girl who doesn't give a shit about "fancy vehicles" and such. I am attracted to smart choices, not flashy ones.

• it's cool but it's not like WOW for me, u know?
    im not really into it but if he has one then okay.

• I don't care. You can go joy riding on it all you want, just don't expect me to get on it.
    Personally I love the look of pick-up trucks. Nothing hotter than a gas-guzzling powerhouse.

• Yes and no.
    Depends.

I like the concept of a good motorcycle (the biker kind, not the speedster), but I prefer a car.

• Nope. More of a turn off than anything else for me, if a guy has a motorcycle.

• it doesn't make them hotter or anything. but riding on the back is super fun and kinda sexy.

• I don't like them as a method of transportation because they can be very dangerous. You are much more likely to be in a fatal accident which is the last thing I want to happen.

• I like bikes
    I like your bike
    I have dated guys that own bikes
    I HATE being a passenger on motor bikes

Vote A + Vote B

• No, and here's why: I'd be constantly worry that the next time I'd see you would be in a body bag. They look cool for sure, but not worth my worry for you.

• I don't care about your method of transportation. That shouldn't be important.

• Depends, It turns me on , the pressure, and vibration I feel. I love it. However, it depends on the woman, personality, and also manly behavior. Be safe, cautious, I have been on a motorcycle lately. They are dangerous ;) Stay safe cutie.

• It's a nice toy to have but its not the reason why I'd be attracted to a guy :p

• yes, it can be really hot.

• I don't know about most but for me that's the biggest turn on. I just love bikers :D

• Yes omg your bike is awesome and some
    Of us girls do like bikers

• It's kinda sexy, but if a fat slop or pretty much anyone unattractive would ride that thing it's a turn off.

• Yes yes this hot guy I knew had a motorcycle and it was so cool. When he would leave my panties got so wet. I never dated him and I never had sex with him but I loved his motorcycle he never asked me out but he was a nice guy lol

• sounds exactly like something I went through with a girl :P

• @BertMacklinFBI it's the second time I am correcting your username when someone wrote it wrong above

• @Nik1hil i did not write his username wrong

• No. It's not a turn off but it's not a turn on either

• No he doesn't piss off every girl on the website, I just do not like them. I think they're for mid-aged people with midlife crisis.

• I hate it. HATEHATEHATE THEM

• I don't like them.

What Guys Said 19

• Oh come on man. Don't buy a bike for girls.
    It's suppose to be about YOOOUUU.
    The connection between you and the machine.
    The machine and the roaddd.
    Buy what you want , don't do it for someone else.

• Dude not the reason I'm getting it but girls liking it is definitely a plus. I've wanted to ride for a long time now.. finally just getting to do it.

• I'm really wanting to ride. I got it in my system now so I don't think I'm going to back out at this point.

• DUDDEE!
      THINK !
      DUDDEEEEEeee
      Once you sign the dotted the lines , there's no going back mang!
      You NEEEEED THE TRUCK !
      A bike is fun , back roads and all but it can't haul anything at all.
      Yeah maybe a bag or two but for anything big , a truck is king.

• OH HECK, go for it :D <3 Just get on it and feel it's power and maneuvers. I'd say in this case forget everything & everyone else :D

• My experience is some women love to ride bitch on a bike. Usually most of them either don't care to ride a bike or will because her guy has one. As for using it for a chic magnet, I would put my money on the answer to be no.

• If you are buying a bike for girls... dream on. Buy it for yourself congrats on finally getting one... think of it more to get away from girls if anything... to get away from your girlfriend or something... not for them. As for the bike... eh its nice, not something I would personally choose nor an eye puller but over all since you are starting out nice pick.

• They like Harley's better and the bad boy that rides them have you been watching the new hells angels TV show the chicks love those guys

• Hello angels and Harleys make me think of low life tweaker who are missing teeth lol

• Look them up and watch the TV show they have been around for a long time and they are one of the baldest Biker clubs out there

• I've seen hells angels in real life don't need to watchange a documentary lol not the look in going for

• Get a bike for your fun, if you enjoy riding, cause bikes are not that safe, ride at whatever speed you want, but when a girl is sitting behind you drive slow rule. Unless it's and emergency or she is an adrenaline junkie

• Yea they really do and don't mind the vote poll... because you probably pissed every girl in this website off so it's kinda affecting them lol

• Sadly, I'm not a girl, but I'd say, from bro to bro, don't make a big dick of it. You have it so make sure they know but don't be upfront or over the top about having it.
    /Nice shoulders

• Motorcycles saves on gas and insurance is cheaper. definitely worth the investment.

• You don't buy bikes for girls. You buy bikes because they're damn cool

• They're loud, dangerous, and for motorcycle ladies.

• girls like HOT guys even if they are on a moped

• YOOO that is a nice bike man! Congrats!

• Bikes rule, and a Harley Davidson would pull even more.

• Who gives a fuck if it's attractive to girls, that bike is awesome.

• Who doesn't like a good moto ride? So good.

• Sorry, I read Do guys like girls with motorcycles. Stupid dyslexia!

• My dad has one. Nothing fancy, just a small thing. Not a crotch rocket like that. It's his midlife crisis. My mom hates that he does. My uncle and cousin also have one. My cousins wife doesn't mind, my uncles wife doesn't care

• Definitely don't get one for the girls. They are dangerous and require a cool, deliberate and prudent person to use in any measure of safety. I'm the most sensible rider I know and I've still had four minor and two moderate accidents in about 150,000 miles of riding.

Having said that the women I've been around do seem to have liked it. The kind of women that get on the back of your bike are ready for adventure and like excitement.