Guys, How do I get a boyfriend?

Everyone is in a relationship. I like someone, but any nice decent guy would do. I'm 14 and not exactly that pretty. Everyone says that, but for me its true. I'm just desperate. How do I get them to at least notice me? Everyone at my school talks about how desperate people are, and noboby knows I am, and I wana keep it that way! The most Iv'e been doing is flashing a smile. Help! This is me. Please understand why I'm not showing my face lol

Guys, How do i get a boyfriend?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were you, I'd just not care about that stuff. Think about it, what are the chances that you'll stay together for a long time? You don't NEED a boyfriend, it's probably better to put a bit more effort into work and all that stuff.
    You look perfectly fine, so I doubt you'd have much trouble attracting a guy. But I'd go with the advice that NoImRight said, don't pick a dickhead, pick a nice smart guy who likes you for more than your body, because if it's that, it will NOT end well.

Well... that's what I have to say :)

What Guys Said 4

• Sorry cutie
    I can only read face not back or butt
    Don't hesitate just upload a pic and you'll know how you look no one's perfect or good looking take an example of me : See I'm just an average guy some thinks I'm average for some I'm cute for some I'm awesome so it's not about looks 😊
    Be happy gorgeous 😊

• The best thing to do is read real books about dating and relationships, not social media or even this sites comments and trolls. Also don't rush anything! Enjoy 14!!! also pick a good man who doesn't use a lot of slang terms. Flirt a little with a nerdy fun smart guy who is in your range and you are attracted to.

• You have a lovely body so have confidence and someone will come along soon

• Have some confidence !