Girls, what kind of guy would you want to date?

Just curious

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay this will be long: i'd like a guy who treats me well. I'd like him to respect me and absolutely not play around. He should be sweet but not too nice. Like, be an asshole sometimes because if not it's just boring. But never say mean things seriously, just as jokes. He should be very confident (this is the most important thing) and funny. He should be seen as kind of cold by others but with me really warm and protective. Don't always buy me stuff, it embarrasses me! And well if he can be cute that's great! Now like i said, confidence is key, so he wouldn't wait for my approval before kissing me! It's just so boringg if the guy confesses his love and waits for you to say something. He'd spice things up and just kiss me all of a sudden assuming i like him first! Confidence my friend, confidence!!!

What Girls Said 6

• Someone who doesn't think their better than other people/societies.
    Ofcourse honesty, faithfulness, and respect like everyone.
    An open minded person.
    Caring
    Someone who can agree to disagree.
    Doesn't smoke.
    Not controlling.
    Caring.
    Someone who respect and treat their family well.

• Someone who is active but knows balance too.

• well, I don't really have a type but it depends on the chemistry, that I can be myself in front if him even when I just met him. The most important thing is he's loyal, and comfortable to tell me everything about his life

• I love adventurous guys, those that are just willing to try new things, I find really cute when a guy like animals, so that is a nice bonus haha, but mainly I like honest guys, I hate when people change according to the people they are with, so someone real. I like someone you can talk to and my weak point is when they know how to treat a girl heheh, little details, like opening the door for me is just so nice hahah so yeah, basically thats it

• Respects me and listens. Confident and secure. Smart. Humorous ad humble
    A lot of it is compatability. I had a great boyfriend who was a real gentleman, interesting, smart, confident, everything but we really didn't have a lot to talk so it didn't work out that way.

• One who knows how to treat a lady, kind, confident and faithful