Do you believe almost all people sense desperation and sadness - especially when it comes to the dating world?

• I do!
  • Nope, not really...

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I usually accept people as they come and don't expect others to be perfect

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I know many independent people in my family who are happily single. I really don't understand them because I'm such a hopeless romantic😂.

But in general, of course everyone goes through sadness and depression. Unfortunately, it's just something we can't avoid. :(

Still, with help from other people, or with rational thought - we can always see past our problems.

It's best to always live day by day.

• So you don't think you can feel other's sadness and desperation? But as you said the people you know don't feel like that. - so you can't feel that off of them.
      Being single doesn't mean you have to be depressed about it.
      Weird how you don't feel that in others that truly are like that.
      Maybe you'll get there.

• I never underestimated you...

You said: "No. I know many independent people in my family who are happily single. I really don't understand them because I'm such a hopeless romantic." - Doesn't that mean you don't understand how they can be happy being single?
      Also you never actually answered the question. If people can or can't sense these things in others?

O. o

Sorry if it came off as rough - I think it was a miscommunication.

• yep. Definitely 😂 haha

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, I suppose so. But I guess it's more common among men than women, since men are 'expected' to make the first move always. Women, on the other hand, usually have choices, unless they are utterly hideous or something.

• No people are not psychic and its funny how PUAs have gotten it into guys heads "girls can sense if you're not confident" they really can't unless you put yourself down in some way. Everyone can tell when someone is sad (EX: faraway eyes, and just overal sad face)

• Ofcourse, And i find it hilarious.

What Girls Said 0