Someone texted me without a name... now im scared?

Someone texted me : you are the most beautiful woman in the whole wide world, it took me 3 weeks to fight with my heart to tell you this. I said , who is this? he didn't responded. Im scared... how could it be, i tried calling too, nothing... could it be maybe a guy with a different number annoying me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I can understand why you would be scared and fairly so. However I am sure that this guy knows you quite well, I don't know how, maybe you don't know who he is, you may have no clue but he knows you well otherwise nobody would write this message like this. I am sure he is someone who either stays close to you or is in your college and sees you regularly or something.

Is this the first time you are receiving such message or have you received such messages before?

• first time

• First time, I can understand why you are scared and yes it's normal. I wish I could help you in some way

Most Helpful Girl

• How did he get Your number unless he is using another phone from someone you do not know and is keeping himself Anonymous with his "No name."
    Don't be afraid. Try and find out more f in store. Who knows... It may be someone you already Know.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 5

• He could be scared out of his mind after confessing that, because he thinks you don't like him back... or it could be some person joking :/

• i spoke to him and he didn't wanted to sya who gave him my number

• Reverse phone search it. Or just block your number and call it or a payphone.

• : / can be that...
    But can be someone that really likes you... but it does not make sense to be anonimous...

• Yes, it could be a guy with a different no. It is most likely the no. of people who you gave your no. How many are in your class? Narrow the list down to the no. of potential people near your own age.

• Use public phone to call back

What Girls Said 3

• just ignore it.. problem solved

• I don't think a prank call would be bothered with the time-line and sweet stuff. Trust your inkling. Do be cautious, maybe play him back and see how it goes.

• Just a prank. Ignore it.