So I met this chick while at work, I didn't get her phone number, I want to hang out with her or take her out but don't know what to do here?

So i met this girl yesterday at work, i was working she was my customer at Geek Squad. We talked for about an hour about a lot of stuff not just small talk, and it seemed like she was flirting and apparently from outside the conversation seemed like she was flirting, well i didn't get her number because i thought it a bad idea to ask while i was working. But i did add her on FB, she accepted the request almost immediately but then again so does everyone else. Just dont know where to move from here. I really liked talking to her and want to hang out or take her out so we can talk again but not sure where to go from here. She is a Sorority chick and I don't really participate much in Campus activities, just kinda do club activities with my Criminology Club and study if im not working. Any advice that could help would be really helpful.

What Girls Said 1

• You're fb friends. Send her a message?

What Guys Said 1

• Send her a message on FB to follow up with her.

"hey it was nice meeting you at__ the other day. I was wondering if you'd like to"

Just ask her out.