What does it mean when a man says that he only dates exclusively?

just to add a little bit of info, the man in which i ask this questions has invited me to a holidy outing with his friends who are a married couple and i agreed.

I also have invited him to my church. He also mentioned about me visiting his mom and sister during holiday

Most Helpful Guy

• It usually means he is looking for a serious partner off the bat, someone who wants to date with a goal set in mind that they would take things further into a relationship because it is what they both want. He wants the girls to know that he is serious when it comes to dating because he is looking to take things further with that girl.

What Guys Said 3

• It means he doesn't do open relationships, polyamory, is monogamous, and is looking for an exclusive relationship with someone and not a fuck buddy.

• Means he doesn't sleep around with different women. He only stays with one girl at a time. Monogamous.

• He dates only one person.

What Girls Said 3

• He dates one person at a time

• It usually means one person and try want an actual relationship not just a fuck buddy

• It means he only dates exclusively.