Guys, why would you still have a profile pic of your ex on fb when dating someone new?

I'm talking to this new guy and it's been quite a few months but he still has this cute profile picture of his ex and him (it's not current). Now I understand guys easily forget.
But I know how he had blocked her whe she broke up with him. So if he's the type of guy to go out of his way block an ex then why didn't he delete the picture of them? I know as a girl that I delete all pictures of someone I end things with and I know his ex deleted all pictures of him from her fb.
I know he's all about going through pictures and posting throwbacks so there is no way that he just 'forgot', I think. Or he is just one of those guys that want people to see the pretty girl he used to date and does it for bragging rights. I just don't want to waste time with someone who might still be hung up on his ex cause it was his longest relationship.

What do you guys think?

1

What Guys Said 1

• If you made him aware that you know about this picture and he still has it there then I think you can figure out the rest...

• He doesn't know. I haven't mentioned it to him at all.

• Mention it. Listen to what he says and see what he does. Learn from it.