Why is she being distant all of the sudden?

I've been talking to this girl for about 2 months now.. We had plans for her to come see me ( out of town ) this weekend. But these last 3 days she hasn't been replying back to my texts as much and her phone calls have gotten shorter.. I talked to her about it and she says that she feels like she is setting herself up to get hurt later on. And that I even said I wasn't looking for a relationships and she respects that.. Which j did say that but I told her I don't just text and call someone everyday not expecting it to go somewhere.. I had a past of bad relationships and I'd like to get to know someone before I jumped into it. She's a cool girl but now I'm to the point of just saying screw it and going on because she's not communicating anything. Not sure if o should chase something that I thought was a good thing or play it out by just not talking to her for a few days

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "I've been talking to this girl for about 2 months now.. We had plans for her to come see me ( out of town ) this weekend. But these last 3 days she hasn't been replying back to my texts as much and her phone calls have gotten shorter.. I talked to her about it and she says that she feels like she is setting herself up to get hurt later on. "

^i see... actually she was pretty clear more or less... she's afraid of commitment actually... maybe she had a bad relationship in da past and she thinks she might get hurt again if she starts a new one...

"And that I even said I wasn't looking for a relationships and she respects that.. "

^she doesn't want not even as friends?

"I had a past of bad relationships and I'd like to get to know someone before I jumped into it. She's a cool girl but now I'm to the point of just saying screw it and going on because she's not communicating anything."

^so i assumed correctly.. it's up to her to get over her past and only... when was da last time she broke-up wid someone? was it recently?

"Not sure if o should chase something that I thought was a good thing or play it out by just not talking to her for a few days"

^basically u should give her some time to think about it... leave her alone for a few days to think about it better and get rid of her past :)

• Yeah she just broke up with someone like 3 months ago.. But it wasn't nothing. I'm thinking its her ex fiancĂ© from like 2 years ago. That's what I'm trying to keep it at is friends but at the same time it feels like she want more than just friends and if I don't offer it to her right away then she's not interested

• "Yeah she just broke up with someone like 3 months ago.. But it wasn't nothing. I'm thinking its her ex fiancĂ© from like 2 years ago."

^so she was about to marry this guy?

"That's what I'm trying to keep it at is friends but at the same time it feels like she want more than just friends and if I don't offer it to her right away then she's not interested"

^maybe i believe that's wot she wants as well... but she's araid of being hurt again as she said...