Why do guys keep requesting nude/bikini photos to determine if they are attracted?

I'm black with darkskin and its like they can't determine if they're attracted unless I send nudes or bikini photos. am I ugly?

Is this normal when you're online dating for men to want you to prove you're real by posting recent pics or bikini shots to see if you're really female or is it because Im black?

Most Helpful Guy

• Has nothing to do with you being black and everything to do with guys wanting to see you naked. We're visual creatures. We have to like the way a woman looks before we can be attracted, just nature. My advice is to not send naked/bikini pictures of yourself (in the beginning at least) because it degrades you to that guy and he will immediately think you want sex and will not consider you for a relationship.

If a guy won't date you because you won't send him revealing pictures, then he's a piece of shit and you should avoid him, period.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I honestly think some guys are just after nudes and fap material.

It's best not to send those things to those guys unless you want to.

If they argue how will they know you are real, well you tell them to set up a date and meet in person. OR video chat on Skype of something. Those are ways you can prove it to them without having to take off your clothes.

I think it's really disrespectful for a guy to say that you have to prove your real by sending nudes or bikini shots. Any guy who ask those questions should definitely cause you to be more cautious.

If they are truly scared, afraid, terrified even of meeting a girl who isn't their definition of attractive, then they need to just move on. Why is it so bad to go out for a coffee with someone to see if there is chemistry? Has dating really gotten this bad that the guy can't spare an hour or so of his time? If they meet the girl and she isn't attractive, oh well on to the next person! Seriously, it's that easy lol

I can see a request asking for a full body pic of you fully clothed, that's reasonable. But asking for nudes is not okay.

What Guys Said 18

• In regard to posting a recent pic (non nude non revealing) I think it's more than reasonable, people want to see who they are hooking up with. In regard to requesting bikini shots or nudes that's just kind of rude, and it's an indicator that this person values the shape of your body more than your mind, more than your pretty face, and more than the way you might make them feel. that's called being superficial. In regard to you being black (I'm a white dude, with many racist friends unfortunately.) I can tell you that pic or not if you filled out black on your profile, you'd be immediately passed over, not asked for pics (asking for pics of a sexual nature show at the very least an interest in sex with you). So I doubt racism is playing a part there. So my verdict is that there is genuine interest by persons with superficial needs. Make of it what you will.

• You ask if you are ugly, you are asking anonymously, and you have no picture posted. We do not have crystal balls.

• No you're not ugly, you're just dealing with douchebag assholes

• That's a bit much. A full body pic in average fitting clothes is usually enough to determine how someone looks! :)

• One of them told me I looked like I was going to church in my average fitted clothes. I had on denim skirt and top. That made me mad. they always complain we look trashy but when i dress normal I look churchy? I hate church and very anti religious

• Those guys just really wanted to see u in some sexy stuff! :-P

• That guy was probably pulling your strings.

• You are being used.

• I think they are just using you to get risque photos, generally speaking you don't check out a girl and want to see her naked if she is unattractive. Please do not do that, once something is on the internet its there forever and for all to see.

• Guys ask this of all girls these days regardless of race as remember we live in a hypersexualized culture so its only become natural for individuals to be so blunt and lacking in class and manners these days.

Acting with class and manners is a good way for a guy to get himself cuck'd instead of fucked so try and be sympathetic to these requests kindly black girl.

• you are being used, some guys would ask for a recent pic non nude or bikini. Normally stuff like that is only when your in a relationship and your happy to do so. These guys asking are just looking to get themselves off.

• It's because I'm a black woman and they think we are supposed to look like whores/strippers and not like normal everyday women. I always felt that way deep inside. I've had so many guys (specifically white men/non black) who are not satisfied with any of my normal photos and keep requesting for me to wear clothing that is very revealing so they can determine if they are attracted to me. They always request nudes. They claim that my normal clothing (denim, t shirts, blouses) look churchy but what they don't realize is that I live in an area that has a cold climate for about 8-9 months out of the year. So casual clothing is the norm for my wardrobe and lifestyle. Not all black women walk around like hot tentots.

• some guys are very like that. I always look at a person for who they are, not what they wear. The skin color doesn't matter to me

• A lot of men that are online dating experience that some women use pictures that are a few years old and often gain a couple of dozens of pounds in the meantime. Making for an awkward and disappointing 1st date.

So to prevent that, they ask for recent whole body pictures.

• I don't know, can you post nudes so we know? :-P

They just want to see you naked and you fall for it.

• Uh, what do you think?

• ok nudes means ur hot and there trying to trick or take advantage of u

• Oh wow. I was an ugly duckling growing up so all of this is foreign to me

• just dont end the the pics haha those guys are garbage, i mean if i were meeting somone online id Skype or something 1st. if ur concerned about ur appearance some things people do here i post a how do i look, but i recommend you change ur profile pic as aposed to posting a pic, u won't get it back

• It has nothing to do with attraction. They just want so, ething to wank over.

• No, they're just perverts.

A guy doesn't need to see your body to judge if they like you, that's just wrong in my books.

• Do you only post pics of your face and shoulders, or pics with baggy clothes? Those are signs that u may be overweight. Maybe these guys want to make sure?

• Full body pics of me in pencil skirt and fitted top

• they want it to masturbate.

• Can't determine if you're attractive unless you send nudes? Probably because they want to see your full body and be able to judge it fully combined with wanting to beat their chicken. There's no way to tell if you're ugly without pictures.

• Just creepers. You're talking to the wrong guys

What Girls Said 21

• Because they want to see some skin. It doesn't matter if you're black or whatever other race... it just matters you're naked.

• They trying to check out your well renowned racial bubble butt and full bossoms as often depicted in media.

• I don't even see that many black women in music videos anymore. Most of the girls are mixed/white/latina other

• I reckon they d love Oprah and Beyonce too.

• Well fu k dat, men who ask for nudes are just plain fucking addicted to internet porn. It is not normal. The truth is shown right in your face.

• So they can jerk off to them.

• I can't believe that the poster doesn't assume that in the first place.

• @davepetef This is the first time I ever tried online dating so Im not used to this stuff

• you being black has nothing to do with that. im white and i get asked. almost every girl gets asked for pics like that. guys ask because they're just horny and want nudes. instead of sending nudes and bikini pics send normal pics of yourself. again, your skin color has nothing to do with it

• You're not ugly, I bet. Some people won't be attracted but that's okay. I don't think it's race but it has more to do with the fact that they want something to jack too.

• They just want the p. Guys who are actually interested in datig would ask for regulär safe for work pics of you.

• No honey, you're not ugly. They're just horny. Honestly, your skin colour doesn't even matter. You're beautiful just the way you are. fuck them horny bastards! Girl power! Keep your tiara up high!

• No you are not, and don't send these creeps anything, they are little boys who are looking for quick thrills.

• They just want to see your body. They want to take advantage of you. Use your brain woman! Don't be so naive.

• OH My gOd.
    They are just asswholes

• Every single female goes through that.

• nope, they're asshats.

• They are just perverts

• No, they're just assholes.
    Don't give them what they want.

• Don't send them...

• I could be wrong, but personally I don't see it as a race thing.
    Ranging from guys I met at school to guys I've met online and at a club, all at some point ask for pics (mainly this is guys from PoF or Tinder who ask for snapchat to verify how you "actually" look and if you're "worthy")
    Fun Fact --> When going on a date with someone met online, the #1 fear of females is rape. The #1 fear of males is that the girl is "fat" or "unattractive".. THIS is why guys ask for pics.. So they don't "waste their time" (can you feel me hating on men lmao)

• They just want something sexual to see
    They are not attracted to you but I'm sure you will find a guy who is not an asshole one day

• so why do they want to see photos of a girl they not attracted to?

• so he probably thinks im ugly but i turn him on sexually?

• He probably does not date black women he just wants to have sex with you. I don't think he thinks that you are ugly

• No. If you were ugly, they wouldn't want to see the rest of you. Most guys want ugly women to cover up, even if they have a hot body. If they want to see nude or bikini photos, they're attracted to you and they wish to see a lot more of you. You'd be blocked if you were ugly. No one wants to see an ugly woman naked lol.

• Oh lol I thought it meant I was ugly clothed but might be more attractive if I show my body. I'm weird like that

• Nope. No one wants to see an ugly person naked. They would want you to cover up.

• They're dicks. Ignore them!

• Males are visual and therefore what you look like is important in their attraction.

• they just want to see your body.