Girls, How do I get out of the friendzone with this girl?

Ok so Im 19 and I met this brazilian girl at the beginning of this year. When I first met her I didn't really know how I felt about her the first day so I was kind of quiet and shy around her. I didn't move fast enough (she ended up kissing me like 2-3 days after we met) when I realized I liked her and know she has me friendzoned. We live in different states and she flew up to meet me and we've met once every few months when I travel to FL for vacation. When we are down their its kind of awkward at dinners and meetups because I've been with both her aunts and my dad. When we do get time alone we talk, go to movies, make out and touch each other. I haven't shown her the side of me I want to show her though. She says that "we are friends first of everything" and she said when she talks to me she "feels the difference". I like art and so does she, except I've never done any art type things with her because I haven't had the chance yet. Is it still possible to get out of the friend zone with this girl and how?

2

What Girls Said 2

• People often marry those around them most often, most familiar, most frequently communicating & available to them. Enough said?

• You are not in the friend zone