Do you think she's counting days she will have to go through seeing me in class?

Met her in class, didn't really hit it off very good. It was kind of awkward, silent, rude-y. We've had about quite a few face to face encounters in person. I've been a bit rude to her in person, I will admit that, but I didn't do it on purpose, it just happened out of nervousness I guess. Used to talk to her online, that's how we actually met first, on facebook. Today we were texting on viber when she told me about 6 months are left of our classes together then we won't have any classes together, she gave a ":3" emo after that, we just started doing class 3/4 weeks ago. Do you think she's counting days she will have to go through seeing me in class?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think so...

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you care about something so trivial? Don't sleep over it. If you like her, ask her out. Plain and simple.