Have you ever had someone's way of talking make them attractive?

Maybe this is just a girl thing. For instance, this guy in one of my college classes I met last week is a big guy. He's tall (like 6'0) but he's at least 300 pounds or more. He still has muscle (you can tell) but he's honestly overweight, and has a big stomach.
At first, I didn't find him attractive at all. But he has "game"(what people call it) and has excellent social skills. He makes me laugh, he knows what to say AND how to say it, and he's whitty. He is CHARASMATIC. He can get a whole room to laugh at him. So, one day, I asked him for coffee and we went out, than he looked at me and joked "Go out with me tonight you goddess." I laughe, so I had to say yes.

Now, when I see him, I find him attractive. It's so weird, I've had guys like this in the past do the same thing. I'm a thin girl but I don't mind heavier men with a wonderful personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, this has never happened to me but as you stated, I think it's a girl thing. Men are too visual for this.

I'm still skeptical that the way a guy talks helps him get a girl. I'm very charismatic myself and I still have no luck with girls. I think it has more to do with financial status than anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• well this shows that awesome personality makes up for the lack of looks.. READ IT YOU BOYS!!! lol..

• Yes! But it's not just his personality, there is a certain way he talks. It draws people in... like I can't explain it. He literally knows what to say and how to say it.

• He is a rare one.. 😊

What Guys Said 3

• Yes absolutely. That person is not necessarily that good looking, but she's perfect for me since we get along and what not so yep I talked myself into it and made her more attractive than she really was

• I heard that women only find 20% of men attractive anyways your probably not alone.

• Not if I didn't find her attractive initially. Though it could enhance my attraction I suppose.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes. It can be extremely charismatic. =)
    The timber of the voice, the color of the sound - yup. And the smarts they show, witty way the reply to things. Sure. I see it.

it's rare, though. :(

• Of course absolutely all the time. That's the only way he's gettinge into bed.

• Yes, that's absolutely true. It happened to me in the past with guys that were not that good looking, but I was extremely attracted to them.

• Yes!
    I really like those who are good with words.
    The way they speak/choose words, etc.

• Yeah a lot of times.

• Right. Like this guy is just a big teddy bear to me now. Plus, he's warm for cold nights haha.