I like this guy on my floor. HELP?

we have only met a couple times, We met on the first day when i opened the door for people in front of me and he was behind me and he smiled when i opened it for him and then the people in front of us didn't hold it open and i looked at him and said wow and he smiled at me and said you opened the door for me thats all that matters and we had a moment where we both jus smiled and that was the first time we met. but yesterday i heard someone at my door an opened it and it was him! he was drawing on our board outside. he looked at me and i looked at him with the what r u doing look. he said i was gonna draw on your board but never mind and i was like oh I'm so sad haha and it was a sarcastic cute convo. and then he said I'm adam whats your name? I told him megan and he said megan megan ok i got it. and he saw me today and i looked at him and he gave me an eyebrow raise as we passed each other. I think he's cute and funny but i don't just wanna be another person he meets lol i want to know if he likes me. I've ONLY KNOWN HIM FOR 4 DAYS LOL what are the odds he was right outside my room haha :) advice please?

Most Helpful Guy

• What if he was in ur 'room' lelelel

Most Helpful Girl

• Give it time and let things flow. Try to have more conversations with him and be with him, maybe invite him to something when you know him a bit better and that's it. I'm sure if he is interested you'll be able to know :)

What Guys Said 4

• Take it slow and keep it friends till one of you makes the move to relationship i would mostly stick it out as just a friendship till you get to know him better.

• He likes you and he is being obvious about it, I'd say the smart move is to ask him out.

• Bake and give him something

• Can you bake

What Girls Said 0