Why no one believes me when I say I have never kissed a girl before and I've never been on a date in my life?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's because of your looks. They think you're attractive and when people think that, they usually don't believe it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe you , why not , not that I was in your position at 25 , but I was still a virgin , so , Not sure why you are asking , so we tell you are a weird , NO, that you are brave to wait. NO, but its not a bad thing, it all depends why you are at that place, by choice, lack of opportunity , or social awkwardness , , They can be overcome or else make a different choice when you are ready.

What Girls Said 4

• I believe you.

• It's probably your age. I get the same thing. I'll be 29 soon and I have no experience. People are usually shocked. I'm unattractive, so guys usually don't like me.

• Probably because you look very sociable and talk to a lot of girls...
    Anyways, it does not matter whether they believe it or not, the only person with who this will matter is the girl you will be in a relationship with someday.

• you might be very attractive.

What Guys Said 4

• You should consider that a good thing.

• Same bruh, same.

• There could be many reasons for that.

• I guess consider it a compliment