Approach a girl at the gym?

Approaching a girl at the club and bars is easy but how do you approach one at the gym? There's this girl I saw recently there and I want to approach her but I don't even know where or how to begin... Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• The same way that you would there. If she's on the treadmill, get on the one next to her and flash her a smile every now and then. When she gets off, do so as well and introduce yourself to her. Tell her you find her attractive and that you'd like to take her out sometime.

... God, can I BE a man for a day so I can show you guys how to do this? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Normally, I advise guys to ask girls out immediately, but the gym is one of the few places that such a strategy can backfire on you. What I would do is walk up to her (when she's not in the middle of a workout of course), introduce yourself, then ask her something like whether she has been going to that gym for a long time. Then tell her it was a pleasure meeting her and leave her alone. If she's interested, she'll approach you when she's ready.

What Girls Said 7

• Start with smiling at her. Gauge her reaction to that. If she returns the smile, next time you see her, just say hey.
    Let it progress slowly from there, based on how she acts in response.

• haha yeah I do go to the gym a lot and that's more or less how I'd prefer one of the gym-guys I see regularly to approach me if they choose to.
      Glad I could help. :)

• And then you realized she's going to the gym with her 300lbs bodybuilding brother who pretty much stays within 10 ft of her at all times and you go

"Well never fucking mind then"

• Look and smile at her as much as possible and if she looks and smiles, then say hey when she is in break..

• DON'T. Most girls want to work out at the gym and not be bothered by guys. It's annoying enough for guys to even look at you all the time when you're trying to get your work out in -_-

• Go introduce yourself and ask her how long has she been a member at the gym. Also ask her if she benches, if so how much?

• Just want to know if you approached her yet... Stillneed any help?

• Start by introducing yourself and begin conversations with her.

• ask her if she needs help using a machine.

What Guys Said 1

• Ask her to spot you, then flex on her.