Guys, do you like it when your girlfriend gives you A LOT of affection?

To the point where you guys are laying on the couch and when you say get up, she refuses to move and just wants to hug you.

• I love it!
  • Not really
  • Results/im a girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Dream girl right there :P
    As long as she gives me some space and not be like a koala hugging a tree all day, I think it's prefect. I love it when girls show lots of affection.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 33

• I guess it depends how I'm feeling.

If I'm feeling lonely and longing for closeness that sounds pretty awesome. She could hug me all day. I like affection and I can be pretty affectionate, too.

There are times, though where I get withdrawn and need to be alone. During those times I don't like to be touched.

• Let me put it this way, with my ex when she would spend the night I would be on the outside of the bed and would make her be by the wall. That way when she wanted to get up or whatever she would have to crawl over me at which point I would let her get one foot on the ground before wrapping my arm around her and dragging her back into proper cuddle position. So, yeah I think I could handle what your describing :)

• I love when my woman wants to be at my side touching me constantly. It makes me feel loved. But it can be frustrating depending on my level of sexual satisfaction (am I right fellas?) often a woman wants to cuddle and ONLY cuddle. You do realize your turning us on right? Will you be upset by our sexual advances interrupting your cuddle time? Will you feel we are cheating if we run off to some secluded part of the house to masterbate? there are many men who love to cuddle so long as it's not sexual frustrating

• Getting a girlfriend period would be great but getting a girlfriend like that would be so amazing i can just barely conceive of it. I just want a girlfriend i can talk to flirt with cuddle go out on dates with and occadionally have sex. Someone who gives me attention would be so incredible because that would mean for the first time that a girl actually cares about me and genuinely wants to spend time with me

• Teenagers. lol
    You will all outgrow this. It is annoying and has made me think the woman who does this is insecure.

• When I was a beta male before I learned female's true nature as callous, amoral, manipulative, deceitful beings I'd of probably enjoyed such a thing and been glad to reciprocate. Now? I just see it as either evidence of mental illness (clinginess) or the girl would be trying to manipulate me somehow.

• Most definitely! Keeping her close is the best :)

• I am thirsty af for affection so yes I would love that

• I personally can't stand it just because I don't look at my partner as my 'friend'. I have friends who are my friends and I treat them like friends, I don't treat my partner like my friend because we aren't friends.

I also don't like being confined or forced to do things, so if she refused to move and it was restricting me from moving, I'd probably end up throwing her off and yelling at her for restraining me.

Can't stand incessant hugs, kisses, cuddling, etc.

• How fun for your girlfriends. -___-

lol.

• 'Most women' meaning women I've experienced, and I've yet to find one woman who didn't want to talk about my day all the time (which isn't a bad thing, it's just not what guys do when they talk to each other).

• Understood. That sounds very normal and mature and if it balances that's what matters. Thanks for elaborating.

• guys love attention probably more than girls do.

• I like moderate affection not to much, not to little, just the right amount.

• What you described could get very annoying

• I would love that, in fact I would be the same way too. :)

I never had any of that though. :/

• I like a clingy girl :P

• Id love the attention and risk making her mad by sneaking a couple hickies hahahaha!

• yandere
    like yuno gasai
    hue hue hue

• Personally yes, but this literally depends/varies person to person

• that + nice ass = dream bae

• Too much is unattractive.

• it can get annoying at some point. generally it´s good though.

• That annoys me

• As long as we aren't in public, hell yeah.

• We like attention just as much as anyone else :) but it does have a time and place.

• I like it moderate. Too much maybe if it really happens but for now not really.

• Hmmmmmm
    Depends on the time and place.
    To clingy can push guy away.
    We need our space sometimes x

• Attention is always nice.. specially if it leads to more.

• YES!

Unless I'm mad at her. :D

• No, i don't like it. ..

• Depends on my mood. If I'm lazy, I'll like it, if I seriously need to take a piss, I'll get angry.

• If affection means blowjob... then, yes...

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not a guy, but I love affection - to a point. I don't need to feel smothered. I need personal space.

• I love being affectionate in a happy, comfortable relationship with a SO. I think too much affection especially in public can feel a bit smothering depending on the mood but it's nice feeling intimate and safe in your SO's big, strong arms. I also love it when a man is not afraid and not too proud to comfort me and hold me every now and then when I'm feeling down. What's the point of being in a relationship if you don't like cuddling? Fuck buddies don't cuddle.

• That's annoying as hell

• Hahaha I would've imagined they wouldn't love that that much! Hahaha
    =)

• My future boyfriend better be just as affectionate as me. I'm hungry for attention!

• I'm not surprised by the result. But surprised to see being OVERLY affectionate is "too much"