26 and never had a relationship. Do you think it's too late for me?

I am 26 year old, female and I never had a relationship before. Is it too late for me to have one, are older guys want a girl on my age with experience. I can't tell signals guys do when they interested in girls and how to give a sign that I'm interested too. Maybe you want to give me some insights? thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure yeah its never to late to all you really need to do is be honest and be open for rejection it sucks but everyone goes through it some more than others

What Guys Said 6

• It's never too late. And don't give signs, if you're interested you should tell him, at least try it.

• Well I am the same... but I am just 23..

My problem is right now I don't have the time to go and meet girls and even don't know where to meet them LOL

I just shifted to a new city because of the job... Here and I go to work at 10 and come back at 9... so I got no time right now.

• But don't worry you can still find a boyfriend for yourself...

• worry about that when you are 30 and never had a man thats late but 26 is still young

• no, I'm in the same boat with the same worries, i won't give up neither should u

• I'm 27 and still single, surprisingly I find it more shocking to hear of a girl being single this long then the other way around

• why is it shocking?

• this video right here says it all:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91SlnIVDFso

• But I guess is because I feel there are more male late bloomers than female late bloomers in dating and relationships

• Girl, you are young still, and it's not about simply needing or wanting to be in a relationship. You should wait for one God gives you. I'm dealing with a tough situation now I'm 32 and I'm not married and have no children. There is still hope for you.

What Girls Said 1

• its not too late hun! you're still young.

• thanks! I feel old though because my friends already married and have kids.

• no problem! hope you feel better!