I slept w his brother before we met, do I tell him?

I recently started seeing this guy, he is amazing-he's kind, respectful, just wonderful & am really liking him. After really hitting it off, I ended up seeing a picture of him and his brother, who way before we met, I slept with a handful of times. It was strictly sex, never had feelings for him, just sex. Had I known I was going to meet this new guy, it never would have happened. My dilemma is do I tell him myself or let the brother bring it up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him. I don't think it'll be a big deal since it was way before you met. It's in the past now.

Most Helpful Girl

• you shouldn't tell him.

What Guys Said 4

• would you rather his brother tell him? It is better to be honest up front and give him the truth. Sooner or later, he will find out.

• I'd let the brother bring it up, if he brings it up at all. There's a chance he may not bring it up. Even if he does, your friend may not bring it up with you. I don't see the importance of raising the subject personally.

• That's kind of my thought, the brother may not even say anything. If he's not going to say anything and I know nothing would ever happen w him again then it seems hurtful to bring it up.

• Tell him yourself, he will find out eventually and thats when things are gonna get trickier... and I'ma be REAL honest with you this relationship is as good as done

• That is quite the predicament. I'd say if you really think this guy is worth it don't tell him.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, you can contact his brother if you still talk, and tell him you're seeing his brother and the two of you can decide what to do. however it wouldn't be smart to hide it, if you guys end up dating long term x

• I haven't talked to the brother in a few years :/

• You should definitely tell him yourself.

• Omg do not let his brother bring that up, thats a big no no.