Indicators?

How does a girl indicate that she wants to be kissed?

Most Helpful Girl

• well usually she will just look you deeply in the eyes when you guys are cuddling or when ur holding her. other times she will stroke ur chest a lot or play with ur hair (if you guys are in a relationship)...or sometimes she will just get VERY close to youwaiting for you to put ur arm around her and perhaps make a move...

**please help me and answer my most recent question**

What Girls Said 5

• Before I was comfortable just leaning in and kissing my boyfriend when we were first dating, I'd stare deep into his eyes tuen quickly glance down at his

lips, then back up to his eyes

• she looks at you longingly. I know it's cheesy, but it's true!

you kind of just know.

somehow you get caught looking at each other closely, and it's almost awkward but not quite. it's weird.

• sometimes she will just look at you and maybe tilt her head to the side and look at her lips... she won't stare and make it obviouse but you gotta pick it up quick! :)

• She looks at your eyes then she slowly moves her look towards your lips.

• well when I casually and calmly grab his crotch, it usually means I'm in the mood for some lovin', if you catch my drift ;)

What Guys Said 0