Is it weird that I think guys that dip are hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not weird but definitely far from common. Most people find dipping to be disgusting. Even smokers usually think the same. Seeing as your username is "Countrygirl8861" I'm assuming that may be part of the reason. Maybe someone near and dear to you was a dipper at an early age. Some things like that stick with you from your childhood so your brain subconsciously associates it with being "good"

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Guys that what?

• I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm, in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hiri-Kiri rock! I need scissors! 61!

• I double dip my chips ohh yeahhh baby ;)

• Not weird at all. Esophageal cancer is sexy!

• Not at all, we like what we like, its better to try not to understand it. Country girl, are you from the south.

• I thought most girls grossed out from that

• Haha Didn't hear of this one yet

• You're referring to smokeless tobacco, I assume? Different people prefer different things, but that stuff can cause oral cancer.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, that is a little odd... It is very unhygienic and very bad for your health. That and it is disgusting and rude when they spit in front of people.

• What in the world means dip?' Like dip heir chips into a sauce or what?

• Yes because its absolutely disgusting

• I don't even know what that is!