How to get a boyfriend?

I'm 19 and I've never been In a relationship. And I'm not bragging or anything hen I say I don't think it's because of my looks. I've gotta compliments from guys on my looks before. I don't know if it's because I'm not really social or because I'm somehow intimidating. But I just kind of feel a little lonely and would love to find someone soon. Any tips on how to attract a guy or if there might be something wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be sure to know what you want out of a relationship. Have patients, wisdom and knowledge althewhile. Lastly aim for, be around, or hang out with guys you are compatible with. Much like your self. Be the kinda girl, guys would fall for. get conversation going and let them know your interested. Slowly. Be sure not play no games, if feel it's not working let him know before it turns into dating, and be open about many things. hang out only, never move on to dating until you know all about him that fit your requirements. Remember when said be sure to know what you want in a relationship? That's where hanging out only comes into play. He might show more after dating but is currently show a attributes of player or good guy? Is making sure he put you in life with out you making much effort? Things like that. Now get the dating going once you feel like your ready. OH DONT BE AFRAID OF REJECTIONS. It will happen. That's why I said be open about many things, that includes getting know if he's single or not. Your just wonderful lady who is looking.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have nothing wrong.

Relationships does not happen just because the girl is so sexy or the boy is so handsome. It happens because people try for it.
    And think like that; it is not so different than having a friend. How you act around your friends? Same really same. Be yourself. And try to have fun.

What Guys Said 3

• When you see a guy look at you, smile and let him know its safe to come talk to you. If he doesn't approach, look at him and smile then look down and up to look at him again or look away. If he still doesn't approach, the dude is a pussy and not worthy of your time. Then walk around with a smile and have open body posture. Good luck 😄

• See a guy you like, drug him and lock him in your basement. Be sure to go down there every now and again and stroke his face, telling him you'll be together... Forever.

• I don't know whether or not there is anything "wrong" with you because I don't personally know you, but there probably isn't. What I really like is when girls smile and say hi to me in the hallways really nicely, or just when they're really outgoing and friendly. If you've gotten compliments on your looks, then that's good. Just be really outgoing, friendly and nice. Hope this helps.

What Girls Said 3

• Start talking girl. No matter how attractive a person is, I've learned that they can only get in a relationship for their presence and social skills...

• There is nothing wrong with that
    Just don't think about what you don't have, don't give too much attention to it. I think that if you think about that all the time you are gonna end up trying too hard and you are gonna get frustrated, just be spontaneous, be natural, just be yourself :) and if you wanna meet more people, try different scenarios and try to talk to heaps of people! I am sure you are gonna find a good guy that appreciates you :)

• Be the first one to approach the guy u like because guys nowadays are getting so shy and intimidated to a girl that they find attractive because guys have so much pride than girls and they afraid of rejections 😄😄😄