Guys, If you like a girl, youd try to talk to them right?

So, the guy i liked told me he liked me back but doesn't talk to me at all. When i tell him this, he says he rather talk in person or that he just isn't active on FB, and stuff like that. Is he lying? Or is he actually telling the truth? He doesn't talk to me unless i do. He takes days to answer back and ugh i think i should forget him. I thought guys who like girls would WANT to talk to them as much as possible (same with girls with guys ) Is this a sign he doesn't like me?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Or maybe he is ahy, cmon, you can't be this dumb. He is most likely shy or just awkard or maybe even confised and unsure of how to move this along. I would ve said screw it and ask you to go bowling with me but maybe he wants to head back to your house to bone, i dont know, guya work differently from each other you know.

• Weve been talking normally before, he isn't that shy to not talk to me. And damn i hope your wrong about the boning part. I think im just going to forget him. He never showed me any proof of actully liking me. So until he does thats when im going to put some effort.

What Guys Said 2

• Yep but I'm not a shy idiot.

• Yeah, he's most likely not intrested. Usually we will talk to you as much as we can. Though not too much because we don't want to annoy you. If he hasn't replied back in days after you texted him or whatever he's not intrested.

• And hell Im a shy dude but i still talk to women Im interested in. I can't just leave em hanging if they said something to me unless im busy with something.

• Thanks for your opinion. Why would he say he likes me back then? He isn't the type of person to have sex or anything so i doubt its because of that.( And yeah thats what i thought about the being shy but still tries to talk to their crush thing )