Where can I find many ugly women?

I want to find a place where there is many ugly women so I can get to know them and date them.

Most Helpful Girl

• so is there some kind of hidden point ur trying to make here? -.-

• What are you trying to say?

• that last comment. that's what i was expecting.

• I have no problem going after women in my league. Many of them have wonderful personalities. Everything I said was the truth. Where can I find many ugly women in person?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your best bet for 'ugly' (although I hate using that word) women would be dating sites.

What Girls Said 3

• You're self-pitying yourself. Why lower your standards?

• I am not self-pitying myself at all. What makes you say that? And I am not lowering standards. I am going after women in my league, which most people do.

• So you're trying to imply you're ugly...

• Yes I am ugly

• Try your local public library

• I read at the library and there's plenty of attractive women.

• dont even try to say reading is not sexy. jensen ackles reading sunning his back dimples= sorry sweetheart your argument is invalid
      take out the space and be ready to see the sexiest man ever
      https://s-media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/736x/d0/03/3c/d0033cba6ab78471275cf39fcd3f9d89. jpg

• Ohh I bet you all hang out at the library.

• Troy, Missouri, USA,

What Guys Said 4

• Most of them can be found in the make-up area looking at all the different shades of foundation. I'm not talking about the cheap make up; i'm talking the high end brands. That's where you see a little bit of everything- 60 yr old women trying to look 30, 30 yr olds trying to hide the black eye bags, 16 yr olds trying to look older etc.

• Certain campuses, in the "Women's Studies" departments.

• So nice of you.

You can always go to your local Walmart.

• How am I mean for this?

• I said it is nice of you to do such a good service for those girls who also need some love.

• Any online dating site should work for that.

• In person

• Assuming you're of legal age, the neighborhood bar is full of women who are ugly AND drunk. If you want them ugly and sober, Hercules073's suggestion of Walmart is spot on.