Here we go... Is she shy or just not interested?

So... I'm okay with reading body language/seeing signals but I don't know what to think of this girl. It comes down to the same old classic "is she shy or uninterested?"

We're coworkers in the same department store, her 22 and me 24. We've worked together for awhile and have gotten pretty close to each other and we went on one small date. Since then, I've suggested getting together twice but once she was busy and the other time she smiled but didn't really make anything of it (not too good of signs). But she still giggles around me, acts a little nervous, and I sometimes can see her looking at me from afar. (Plus I think she knows that I'm crushing on her)

Thing is, she has never mentioned any previous relationships, she went to an all-girls college, and she's kind of a third-wheel in a lot of stories she tells me. I've overheard her say how she isn't good with conversations or meeting new people. I know this can sound mean, but I don't think she is very experienced with relationships at all so I'm not sure if she is mega shy or uninterested in me.

I still really like her but definitely do not want to overwhelm her or make her uncomfortable. Appreciate it, everyone!

What Girls Said 1

• I think she is interested in you but she is just unexperienced, you said she still giggles around you, acts a little nervous, and you sometimes can see her looking at you from afar. Like I said I think she likes you but your older then her , she might not know what to expect and if she is unexperienced with guys and relationships because she went to an all-girls college, and she was kind of a third-wheel in a lot of stories she tells you.

What Guys Said 0