What's more meaningful pet name to be called? Darling, beautiful, gorgeous, babe? What's your opinion?

Just curious as to what you find more meaningful to be called by your S/O. Or what other names do you think are better?

Like to me darling is meaningful , you really care about them

Beautiful is your just wow I'm so lucky

Babe is general

Gorgeous is I like you, your great

I would prefer darling I think

Most Helpful Guy

• Darling because she will indefinitely be the 'darling' of your life so long as you're with her but if you overuse beautiful and gorgeous all the time the words will lose their meaning.

And I still don't get babe. It's stupid.

• Naw that's so sweet :) I agree that darling is the more significant and caring out of the options. What names do you like being called?

• lol dunno I haven't been called any

• TDH thanks you for the MHO :)

What Guys Said 3

• My SO calls me cuddles

• I prefer darling. Others seem derogatory.

• I've had a girl call me superman, which was weird but she was babe to me.

What Girls Said 3

• Darling sounds nice and meaningful maybe even "love" I use snookems that's another one I like and baby (the typical one)

• I like Gorgeous and I absolutely hate babe. babe just sounds tacky in my opinion.

• ... When I think about it I don't really give guys endearing names... I tend to just insult them but my insults are like insults of endearment... if that makes any sense. Like if I call you an idiot and then chuckle it means that I really care about you. Yeah I know it's weird. I've never really thought about it before.

• Babe and gorgeous for me.