Can I live the rest of my life single?

Since no girls like me and they all reject me i've been thinking of just focusing on myself and forget finding a significant other. I've come to a realization that some people are just meant to be alone and i'm one of them. Wether it's my looks or something else nothing seems to attract girls.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You know i used to feel like this, i would see all my friends with girlfriends and partners and i just wondered when i would find her, so i kind off gave up for a while and just focused on my career and stuff i liked, little did i know that i would meet her very soon, and it was so intimidating going up to her for the first time and thankfully she never rejected me and i married her and life has been amazing so far, yes we do fight, but i guess its normal. I wouldn't consider myself the most attractive guy out there but i did ask my wife why she married me and she said it was because i won her heart. So my advice would be to focus on you, but at the same time meet people and put yourself out there and you never know when it might just happen. :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• The way I see it: don't close your mind, there's not such a thing as " I am meant to be alone" Just be open to possibilities :) you never know when you can meet someone special , but in the mid time enjoy yourself! make memories, do crazy stuff.. there is no point on thinking about what you don't have.

• I do enjoy the times I have by myself, but i hate it when people ask me " Why are you still single? You're too good looking and cool to be like that". It honestly makes me feel pathetic.

• I think that is something you can't decide, cuz you never know... you might end up falling in love, and as I said before you are 22! don't you think you are still young? Don't close your mind, that is the worse thing you can do, you are putting yourself in a cage.

• I don't know if i will fall in love. That's something that's eluded me for a long time, but maybe it MIGHT happen one day. I'm not going to get my hopes up though.

• There is something I once told to a girl here, who was feeling the same as you.

I will post the link here soon.

• I used to feel like you, until very recently. It happens when you least expect it. I know that the wait sucks, but when it does come it will b worth it. In the meantime, working on what makes u happy, ur passions, enjoying the single life is what is important. It might not seem much, but I do believe that by taking good care of yourself and learning how to be comfortable in your own skin makes a great deal of background work in attracting love in the great scheme of things. Its odd that love shows up when we are precisely not looking for it. And mayb by not actively looking for it, u will stumble upon this great guy that will sweep u off ur feet because u were free to stumble upon him and not taken by mayb another not so great guy u met, by actively trying to find someone to love. If that makes sense... Basically what im trying to say is by not fixating on ur problem, a better solution will present itself to u. B happy. Enjoy ur life now. All will naturally unfold.

• This was my oppinion on it. I believe the same applies to you.

• As for the link, if u are interested its this:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1590003-i-want-to-be-in-love

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, certainly you can be single for the rest of your life, if that's what you really want. Yes, but before coming to that decision make sure you are mentally prepared for the same, from your post it doesn't look like you are prepared, just saying. It's your choice in the end.

• I know i' m not prepared at the moment, but i've decided on it because i'm tired of all the hurt i've been through. It's not worth it anymore.

• I dont know if i can as of now, but later on i might be able to. I mean what choice do i really have? I've put myself out there and i've been repeatedly hurt by girls. I dont want feel that again.

• Well, I know I can understand anyways, if you have decided to lead your life single, then I just hope you find your own motivation for that. Good luck

• When I was 22 I felt exactly the same way you did. Never had a girlfriend, a kiss, or anything. I'm also very shy and very unique. It was hard for me to even approach girls but every time I did, I got rejected. Even online it was difficult to find the right girl. No more than a year later, I met a girl and lost my virginity. Things didn't work out with her but no more than a few months later I met the girl of my dreams. I'm 24 now and never would I have thought this would happen so soon. I thought I was gonna be the 40 year old virgin. It sucks dude I know. If only the dating game was a 50/50 effort rather than a 97/3 effort.

• You know, most of the guys that post the exact same questions (ARE actually ugly). I think it's just a matter of being patient and not looking. Just focus on yourself, you don't want to end up with trash due to a move caused by desperation.

• Game over man

• That seems a boring life.

Focusing in yourself means that will need sex and love too.
    I prefer beeing face slapped everyday than run from woman.

• It is too soon for your age to make that decision.