Girls, if you are considered the hot and popular girl in school, would you date an average guy?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all popular at school... in fact I once talked to a popular guy and after like 5 minutes of chatting he said, 'you know, you're actually alright.' so im not entirely sure what the popular people think of me but I at least like to think that im kind of pretty. If there was an 'average' looking guy as you put it and I I thought he was really nice and thought he was sexually attractive (and no that doesn't mean hot. I have honestly no idea why my body does and doesn't find attractive. It really makes no sense to me.) then of course. Not entierly sure what 'average' is though XD

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah. But of course I'm rarely seen as "that" type of girl 😂😂. I'm chill and I try my best not to intimidate.

• If I liked him, yes.

• Yes I would.