He said he would always be there for me?

He said he wouldn't leave or dismiss me like that cause he isn't like that but that is exactly what he did, he said he never wanted to see me and that i dont deserve him. He gave me his word and he didn't came through, he hasn't deleted my number or blocked, he just never responded and im hurt. I thought he was a friend, if i gave someone my word i will always come through no matter how they hurt me, i gave them my word. He said if i needed a friend he would be there for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like a guy who is really angry with you, i would love some context to this story, why would you need a friend? If i were a guy and i gave my word to a girl i really like and lets say found out she slept with someone and got dumped, i would be angry with her and would tell her to get fked. Cause no one deserves my help if they hurt me that bad :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you shouldn't talk to him then.

What Guys Said 1

• That is really fucked up! Im sorry that happened to you. You just have to move on and forget about him. If he is not talking then I don't see why you should put in the emotional and physical effort of trying to contact him.

What Girls Said 0