Girls, How Often Should I Message a Girl I Just Started Dating?

So, a girl and I have been chatting for about 2 months now. I just recently decided to ask her out to which she said yes to (hooray!).

We're currently in different countries so it's a long distance relationship at the moment but hoping that it'll change in the future if all goes well.

Currently we are chatting every 3 days or so (give or take 1 or 2 days). I was wondering if I should stick to contacting her this often or perhaps message her more often? I'd love to talk to her every day but I don't want her to feel that I'm needy/clingy and I don't want to invade her space.

What are your suggestions?

2

What Girls Said 2

• text her every other day.

• I think you should continue texting her as much as you are now untill you are more serious. If you talk to her everyday you might run out of things to talk about and for me at least its kinda nice getting that random text from the guy im dating every 3 or 4 days because its unexpected.