Why is he so attentive when he's with me but?

when we are not together I rarely hear from him. We rarely text and rarely see each other. But when we go out he's really sweet, charming and so attentive. I am very observant to how my date treats me because I want to know how genuine his feeling is towards me. I've been hurt and I wanted to be cautious. Are players attentive to their dates?

Most Helpful Guy

• Players are more like cocky and a lot of women find that attractive. In your case, I think the guy likes you but he is unsure about his feelings. I have been there and I have acted the exact same way. I did not plan anything, it was just my genuine behavior.

• I some what relate to this question and am interested in what u mean by he insecure about his feelings can u Please explain more lol

• I mean more like unsure than insecure, when we spent time together it was great and we kind of had that connection but during the time I wasn't with her, I didn't miss her. Later on, ideas started popping in my mind about why I don't like her rather than how I like her and want to be with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably a player.

• If he isn't setting dates and talking about the future I would have strong doubts. Some men are this was to keep you around for sex. They will even tell you you're exclusive and even if you are that doesn't mean they are developing feelings.

What Guys Said 10

• It could be that he is simply an introvert. My ex hated that I was not a texter nor did I call her often. I also refused to see her at least once a week (I saw her five to six days a week a guy needs a break sometimes) So I would say he just likes being alone sometimes, its not personal, introverts are like that. For me being around people is enjoyable but draining, if I am around people to long I start getting tired and burnt out. So I would say don't worry about it.

• he's the kind of guy that likes to do all those things exclusively in person. im more like that than being all lovey dovey over text and phone and also in person as well. I mean that doesn't mean I won't be like that in a text but seldom.

• Well, you said he is sweet, charming and attentive but you need to give it some time to see if this is genuine or not.

• Just beware of being too attentive and suddenly falling into a nervous spell cause it can influence him as well.

• Players do whatever they can if they know it works, surely that should have been common sense.

You've just gotta take a gamble and hope that isn't what he's doing to you. Though you're obviously drawn to players if that IS the case, so you're creating your own problems, really.

• I think that is why they are called players. They can be called serial kissers in my personal opinion. :(

• duh... how else am I going get some?

• Maybe he's just busy, and has a life outside of with you?

• I guess if he makes you feel like the only girl in the world when he's with you that's good. But are you the only girl in HIS world?

Communication is always the best way to build up experience and trust with two people.

Sorry if this isn't exactly useful. Good luck.

• Maby he's in the Cia and can't get back to you

What Girls Said 5

• I am the kind of person who finds romancing over phone or chat impersonal and frankly a bit off-putting. I only aim to arrange a meeting so we can do all that in person.
    He could just be like me.

• You never know. I had a guy who was attentive, not much for texting and calling and he was flirting online just a step away from physically cheating which he claims he never did but who knows now. Then I had a guy who was attentive with me and without me and he ended up being an idiot too. At the end you have to go with your intuition just don't confuse it with paranoia though.

• Because he's busy and has other things to do besides think about you

• I feel like these guys are just good at faking it to get what they want or appear a certain way in front of others

• Yeah... they usually are. If he really was THAT attentive he'd call you AT LEAST once a day. If he's not paying that much attention to you it means that he has other things that he gives that attention to