It is ok if I never initiate any conversation? how would make you feel?

Of course that would be a different case if he is my boyfriend.. but if i am just dating, i would never send the first message ever! even i am very interested in him... However some guys can keep contacting me for years.. but some give up after weeks.. Do you think it is fine?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Of course that would be a different case if he is my boyfriend.. but if i am just dating, i would never send the first message ever! even i am very interested in him... "

^as u said depends on da guy... some'll keep contactin but others r gonna give up once u see u never initiate at all... i guess u follow da old-fashioned way where they say "guys should always initiate" (plz correct me if i'm wrong)...

"Do you think it is fine? "

^i beleive MOST guys in our days would like it if a gal was initiatin as well... otherwise they'd think u lost interest (not initiatin means "no interest" most of da time actually)... if u fell to a guy who doesn't have any probs being da one who initiates... then fine i guess...

so i'd suggest u to start initiatin by some degree... just in order to increase yer chances... :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's fine, up until you find someone that you like enough to wanna get serious about. After that, I feel like you'll just want to change your ways for him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If I was them, I'd feel ignored and I wouldn't like it at all.