Guys, do you think of someone else during sex?

If you been with someone for a long time, does anther woman cross your mind during sex?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• For myself, no. I can't actually use my imagination during sex. It tends to distract me. Even if it is sex that I start out thinking of, my brain decides to take detours that were never intended to be detours, running over speed bumps, toppling construction cones, hopping sidewalks, mowing down bushes and trees, finding its way to cliffs and going over them at full speed, sprouting wings, and gliding into the great beyond until I'm thinking about melons or the dichotomy of 'left' and 'right,' instead of the ass squeezing my cock.

What Guys Said 25

• I think of only my wife... when she was 5 years younger and 20lbs. thinner.

Does that count as someone else?

• When your with another person for a long time it is going to happen. at least at times during sex. I was with my ex wife 25 years. So yes, TV or movie stars, a woman I saw on the street, co-workers. But that is fantasy. There is nothing wrong with it. I assume she thought of other guys also. no different then role playing and such.
    I would never have wanted to leave her, I didn't want to be with them more then her.

• Nope, not personnally. I have occasionally pictured random breasts or abstract sexual acts in order to assist in getting in the mood as it were, but never actively thought about an individual. Speaking to female and male friends, a lot of lasses do it, only one of the lads would admit to it.

• Nah, if I'm with a girl everything's pretty much tuned out entirely and I'm just focused on pleasuring her and making her squeal lol

• Umm no including if you've been with someone for that long it shouldn't happen.

• No If I were thinking of someone else, I'd be busy chasing someone else. I'm more afraid of the answer women might give!

• Yes. It is called fantasizing.

• Girls tend to use there imagination during sex. but guys never.
    so girls tends to close there eyes during orgasm. but guys not.

• never , it even difficult to remember what I was thinking about , but its about what is happening right there with my partner

• I usually try to think of garbage dumps or something unpleasant so I can last a long time. Especially with a really hot girl, when I can have trouble lasting long enough to get my pants off.

• yes, i think of rachel mcadams. i don't think my hand minds though..

• Honestly no I've never envisioned fucking another woman during sex with MY woman.

• Nope never

• Never had it. So answer is no.

• No, I'm too distracted to think of anything, but I do like to watch the girl's face.

• I used to think about other girls with my first/ last girlfriend

• Yes, pretty always. That is not a big deal.

• Never.
    I just love the girl i am with.
    And what about girls?

• I've never had sex :( no one will tell me how

• Yeah, I think about Jessie from Team Rocket

• Yes. I had a hot coworker, and after a day of working and stealing some looks from her, I would get horny at home. It happens. I suspect my partner does the same after watching Magic Mike..

• No, I'm in the moment

• No. Of course outside in the real world I'll see pretty/hot women and think bad things, but in reality when I'm having sex with my girl, I never think of someone else. :-)

• Nope. Why would I when I've got this gorgeous girl in front of me

• Not really no.