Do you think that most people prefer to date people within their circle or their friends or people they knew since high school?

Updates:
By within their circle I mean since high school or college or friends

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Women were much more likely to show interest in me if we were in the same social circle than if we were unknown to each other. Though that did happen occasionally.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Most do. Most of my women that ended up being my girlfriend where initially friends in my circle and my wife wasn't either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't know why anyone would want that kind of drama within their circle of friends. Maybe it's a lack of options.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about others but I prefer people who are in my circle somehow... I hardly talk to people I was in with high school, in fact I don't even speak to my best friends from school anymore...

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean like all my buddies have had a go at you? No thanks.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean dating your friends so pretty much yea but I don't mean all your friends fucked her lol

• Show All
    • Isn't that what most people do when they date? Have sex eventually? Lol

• Not with every guy the have ever met lol

• I actually prefer anyone but those people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Within their circle. It's proven.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I;d rather dating within my inner circle. I want to be good friends with the people I date. Actually, if I were to date again (going on a hiatus right now), then I would have to be dating my best friend. Not my current one - not interested in him, but some other guy I've gotten close to enough where I truly feel I can be myself and don't feel like I have to keep trying to impress them and be someone I'm not.

0|0
    0|0