So I made contact online and now not sure where to take things?

i had meet this girl at a bar a few months back and developed a friendship with her and saw her there a bunch of times. but then all of a sudden she just like stopped coming out and i had no idea why till yesterday. i decided to try and add her on twitter , i couldn't see her profile as it was set to private so i sent her a tweet and a request and she added me back. i saw from her posts she commented she missed the bar and had 2 jobs now so that might explain where she was. i though there might be another guy but no posts about one. so now i'm not sure where to try and take things , i also saw that i missed her birthday in early August too. i'm torn where to take things as she's too busy to even come out but is still single but i'm not looking for an email pen pal

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "i had meet this girl at a bar a few months back and developed a friendship with her and saw her there a bunch of times. but then all of a sudden she just like stopped coming out and i had no idea why till yesterday. "

^so did she tell u y she disappeared?

" i decided to try and add her on twitter , i couldn't see her profile as it was set to private so i sent her a tweet and a request and she added me back."

^did u tell her who u were? anyway if u did and she added u back... i guess it'sa very good sign... :)

" i saw from her posts she commented she missed the bar and had 2 jobs now so that might explain where she was. "

^aha... now i see y she's been away... she had a reason and she sounds real in my opinion... after all she can't afford goin to da bar if she works as well... ;)

"i though there might be another guy but no posts about one."

^nope... i don't think someone who has 2 works could afford seein a guy as well... unless if it was happenin infrequently like once per 1-2 weeks... so not "serious"...

"so now i'm not sure where to try and take things , i also saw that i missed her birthday in early August too."

^nm... i guess she didn't go mad coz u forgot her b-day.. right? so forget about it.. :)

" i'm torn where to take things as she's too busy to even come out but is still single but i'm not looking for an email pen pal"

^bettr leave her in my opinion since she has 2 jobs now... she wants to focus on 'em... if she wants to come at da bar i believe she'll do on her own... after all she says she's missin it... :)

• I agree she'll come out to bar if she wants to unless schedule so tight she couldn't possibly go out. I'm not sure i'll see much of her either way , as it was more of a summer thing and summer almost over. I might try and keep in touch online if she is interested for time being as I still find her interested and she's pretty good looking as well but I could see this going nowhere so have to see what happens

• " I'm not sure i'll see much of her either way , as it was more of a summer thing and summer almost over. "

^indeed... at winter people want to focus on their jobs mostly i believe...:)

"I might try and keep in touch online if she is interested for time being as I still find her interested and she's pretty good looking as well but I could see this going nowhere so have to see what happens"

^ya keepin contact online's a very good thing in my opinion... u might take things to a higher level by the way... :)