• No
    26% (7)38% (9)31% (16)Vote
  • See Results
    0% (0)4% (1)2% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I do believe there is such a thing but I also believe many people have it confused with lust, desire and attraction.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to believe, but I'm not sure. Everything I see, all the shit that's going on around me makes me skeptical. I'll probably remain skeptical until I'll experience it myself, if ever.

1|4
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Depends, I believe in love for a human being that is not in any way romantic, but I do not believe romantic love exists out of the illusions of the imagination

0|0
    0|0
  • No, for me so far i don't think it will exist

0|0
    0|0
  • It can happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really want to say yes, but I'm just not sure anymore.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yes and No. I don't believe in the fairy tale, soul mate "true love" of movies... I do believe that love is a true and real thing that is felt deeply and that brings a lot of meaning and joy into life. I believe that what I have with my boyfriend is "true love" but I don't believe that he is necessarily my "one true love", since I don't think there is such a thing as "fate" and therefore "soul mates".

0|1
    0|0
  • I do. And I aslo believe in always finding ways to renew this love amd to grow together as a couple who loves each other.

Plants need constant tending to, constante nurturing. So does love between two people :)

I dream of a marriage based in solid true love who stands the test of time.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm not sure. I'd like to hope there is, but I don't know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do believe in true love :P

0|2
    0|0
  • of course i do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will believe it until I my self live it.

0|0
    0|0