Do you believe in true love?

• Yes
  • No
  • See Results

Most Helpful Guy

• I do believe there is such a thing but I also believe many people have it confused with lust, desire and attraction.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to believe, but I'm not sure. Everything I see, all the shit that's going on around me makes me skeptical. I'll probably remain skeptical until I'll experience it myself, if ever.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends, I believe in love for a human being that is not in any way romantic, but I do not believe romantic love exists out of the illusions of the imagination

• No, for me so far i don't think it will exist

• It can happen.

• I really want to say yes, but I'm just not sure anymore.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes and No. I don't believe in the fairy tale, soul mate "true love" of movies... I do believe that love is a true and real thing that is felt deeply and that brings a lot of meaning and joy into life. I believe that what I have with my boyfriend is "true love" but I don't believe that he is necessarily my "one true love", since I don't think there is such a thing as "fate" and therefore "soul mates".

• I do. And I aslo believe in always finding ways to renew this love amd to grow together as a couple who loves each other.

Plants need constant tending to, constante nurturing. So does love between two people :)

I dream of a marriage based in solid true love who stands the test of time.

• I'm not sure. I'd like to hope there is, but I don't know.

• Yes I do believe in true love :P

• of course i do.

• I will believe it until I my self live it.