Girls, Ladies whats your favorite type of guy?

• sensitive skinny long haired guitar players
    15% (4)
  • muscular athletic jocks
    11% (3)
  • skinny toned musician
    30% (8)
  • professional looking businessman
    22% (6)
  • geeks
    22% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know how to answer this.

My guy is my ideal. He's a muscular athletic nerdy intuitive musician who plays the bass and is going to be a lawyer so he dresses professionally.

All of the above?

What Girls Said 8

• At the moment I am totally head over heels for a nerdy, sensitive, gentlemanly, shy guy. ❤️💜

That said, I don't really have a type, as such. I have liked a lot of geeks in my time, but not always. It is more about having that initial spark and building on it. If the spark isn't there, he could be perfect for me in every other way and I still wouldn't pursue it.

• sensitive skinny long haired guitar players 😍

• used to love the sensitive, skinny, long-haired singers and guitar players but now i like sensitive, slim, clean-cut, classical preppy haute couture clad businessmen

• Any of these can be a good looking guy with a great personality... I don't have a type so all of the above I guess.

• I don't even know

• the business guy.

• Tbf, I like bad boys for fun, but I'd settle down with a nice, funny guy that's a little muscular.

• Actually, none of the options you provided.

• what option should I have provided then?

• There is no such thing as "type". If you're in love, you're in love. Boom.
      You don't have much say in who you fell for.