Girls, Would you rather date a pretty boy jerk or a ugly boy romantic gentlmen?

I've always seen girls fall for the pretty boys but they turn out to be players and miss treat them and disrespect them and use them for sex... But no one ever dates the ugly guys that promises the world and is always loyal and romantic and dedicated to delivering their happiness. Which type of guy would you choose?

• Pretty boy jerk
    29% (8)
  • Ugly boy romantic
    71% (20)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
I'm sorry to have to say this but some of you women have dumbass answers, a few of you are pretty wise but a lot of you have said dumbass responses and have left a bad taste in my mouth so. This is the reason why I feel no pitty or remorse when some of you end up with guys that cheat and lie and has sex with every girl in the city or even worse, like when a man beats you and puts his hands on you... I've already chosen MHO she was well deserving of it...
For those of you that chose a pretty boy jerk, I hope things work out for you in the long run, I'm betting you'll either end up emotionally hurt and scarred, or physically hurt and scarred. 😂 but who am I to judge lol, you make it easier for me to understand my friends that uses girls for sex... I honestly can't understand why you would cry or insult men for being unloyal when you get cheated on, you only wanted him for his looks and only wanted you for ur body so it's a fair trade lol

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It's better to have an ugly guy treat you like a goddess than have a god treat you ugly.

• Wonderful words, I like the way you put it

What Girls Said 12

• pretty boys for fun, because I have a very strong personality and would just dump them if they were pricks. Nice boys for a long term relationship, because inside counts most

• Neither. I'd prefer to date someone who's attractive on the inside and the outside, instead of having to deal with someone treating me badly or having sex with someone I think is ugly.

I'd rather stay single.

• Neither.
    I dislike romance and I dislike idiots...

• Then what sob you like? If you dislike romance you must like assholes and being treated badly

• Oh, okay... think whatever makes you happy...

• It doesn't make me happy dude I'm just trying to figure you your weird ass out, I just don't understand your logic nor your train of thoughts, I would ask you to explain it to me but it's clear you're choosing to be a smart ass instead soo nevermind, no explanation is needed, thank you for your opinion and thank you for amusing me... Good luck with a whomever you're dating and have a great life pal 😌 lol... 👍🏽

• Gosh needs it be so extreme? I would stay simgle if i hve the choice between a jerk and somebody thats terribly ugly.

• I would stay single.

• i would rather stay single..

• Look at what I told Goldie757 scroll around the post

• Lol bitch ur 20 years old and you don't even have a real life yet... Your barely out of puberty!😂 and you call me a loser lol I bet you can't even stay our past midnight.. Dude your trash... lol I've had more women than I care to remember and I didn't have to trick them to get them to get naked for me... lol the only real loser his is you... Please stop embarrassing yourself... I didn't get what you were trying to say because it sounded so stupid

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Neither.

I rather be alone than unhappy.

• That made no sense, if an ugly guy is making you happy by buying you things and taking you places and being sweet and romantic to and calling you pretty nick names, would you really turn him dorm just because he had an ugly face? I mean he doesn't have to be deformed or anything but let's just say he's no brad pit or trey songz or something. But the fact is he treats you like a princess and showers you with true love and affection, I'm still confused how you could possibly be unhappy, does his image really have such a powerful affect on you? And if I were a gambling man I'd bet my whole bank account that you'd be more unhappy being alone in life than you would be with a partner by your side...

• Soo you'd choose the pretty boy that treats you like you're a piece of shit, lol well Alrite...😌 (pardon my language by the way) but Alrite

• Nope, I would choose to be single. I'm not settling.

• Ugly boy romantic, I hate boys that are jerks >:(

• the first one. if he's hot he's hot. and being used romantically can hurt a lot too, fyi.

• Your response screams "damaged goods" all over it! Obviously someone used you by being romantic in an attempt to get in your panties or somthing, and I'm guessing it worked. Why would you want someone to call you names and treat you like dirt and disrespect you? Would you actually give someone sex and give them your attention and time of day? if your answer is yes thrn wow you should seek counciling help because clearly something's wrong with you, I'd never fuck with a woman that puts me down and treats me like a little bitch or a little boy and refuses to respect, even if she's hot and gave good sex, I'm a man first! Above all else! You shouldn't belittle yourself

• no, I was talking about the guys who say they did romantic stuff for girls, and then the girls paid no attention to them and fucked other guys... some guys did just do it because they wanted sex, but others honestly liked the girls who ignored them. they were hurt a lot by the rejection, and they didn't do anything sexual with her at all. and vice versa can happen too of course. but I think most of the damaged stuff, comes from being hurt emotionally.

• although... the looks for looks point is interesting to me. that may be a good point, a little.

• Love is blind

• Most guys I know that are pretty boys are players and jerks and treat women like their good for nothing but sucking d**k and having... Lol that's the harsh truth of reality, why sugar coat it😌

• I prefer an average romantic noble boy. beauty is important. but isn't everything.

• Well I wouldn't want either one to be honest. I don't like jerks, and I can't date a guy I am not attracted to even if he is nice. It's actually not fair to the guy to do that to him anyway. I know I would be upset if I found out a guy was dating me, but he was unattracted to me but he felt he had to date me just because I was nice, and he didn't want to hurt me. I want someone who likes me for both my looks and my personality. I think a guy would want the same thing.

It would also be unfair to the hot guy too. It would be shallow as hell to date a guy just for his looks, but I hate his personality. Even if he is a jerk, he still doesn't deserve a girl using him for his looks.