My girlfriend tells people we broke up so they will talk to her?

So we have been together now for almost two years and it's been one of the greatest relationships I have ever been in. But there are a couple of guys that she knows, I know them too, that she talks to and she told them that we broke up (my fault apparenly). She told them this because she wants them to talk to her and feels that if they think we were together still that they wouldn't talk to her the same. I feel that I should be pretty alarmed by this. She tells me everything, even when she hangs out with them, but I feel very uneasy about this and don't know what to do?

What Girls Said 1

• Be clear with her.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, this is not a good sign at all. Her lying about not being with you, just so that a bunch of dudes continue talking with her. Unless you prevented them from talking to her (which I highly doubt), this does seem alarming.