Havw you accepted your ugly?

All these years I thought something was wrong with my personality. I never realized how much it held me back because my family always gave me positive reinforcement. Over the years I've noticed that people just don't tend to like me and I have always had trouble getting dates. I had one relationship in my life for 2 years. Other than that I've been friend zoned and most girls are not interested at all. I'm getting surgery to correct a lot of severe things that are wrong. I'll be 23 by the time this is all finished. I'm wondering once I have these surgeries how it is going to affect my life. Be able to look in the mirror and like what I see. It's a thought unimaginable. At 23 I'm wondering if I could still enjoy my youth. Hooking up with girls.. having an active dating life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks isn't everything. And looks is subjective, you may please one lady but you may not be the cup of tea for another.
    If mentally one refused to love him or herself the amount of surgeries that they go through will not help them at all.
    I am not ugly therefore I won't accept it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Yes I have. Well I wouldn't say I'm ugly. I'm not hit by any standard either. I'm like a 5 or 6 and I'm ok with that.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not ugly

• Realize that looks aren't everything.

• Yeah but looks are a lot. I've been rejected from jobs.. it affects your social life and dating life. Nobody really values you in society if you are ugly especially ad a man. Being undervalued will take a toll on you and your personality and how you precise the world.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not ugly but I'm probably average.