What should I do when he says it is not a serious relationship?

When a guy says we are not serious... But call me his girlfriend... Introduces me as his girlfriend.. Been dating almost a year. We have a great bond.. Connection... He knows i love h[m more... Than he does for me. We make out.. Have a great time... Everytime we are out... We have dinner... Talk n do stuff... So my question is why is it that he says he is not serious? ... N yet inttoduces, me as his gurl. Does he need time to fall hard for me bc i know he had a bad past from the few pieces... We shared our skeleton stuff too... Am i over thinking herrv... Or go with the flow? Will he eventually love me like i do for him? ...

What Guys Said 1

• "When a guy says we are not serious... But call me his girlfriend... Introduces me as his girlfriend.. Been dating almost a year."

^then y he'd do this? i guess he's serious but he doesn't wanna admit it for his own reasons... otherwise y he'd introduce u to other people as his gf?

"We have a great bond.. Connection... He knows i love h[m more... Than he does for me. We make out.. Have a great time... Everytime we are out... We have dinner... Talk n do stuff... So my question is why is it that he says he is not serious? ... "

^MAYBE... i'm not sure about it though... maybe he believes if he says he's serious then u might start thinkin about marryin him... and he doesn't consider marriage atm... but i'm just sayin... might be wrong of course...

" Does he need time to fall hard for me bc i know he had a bad past from the few pieces... "

^this counts as well if he had a bad past... he's afraid possibly he might feel hurt once more and he doesn't want it... ;)

"Or go with the flow? Will he eventually love me like i do for him? "

^if i was u i'd rather bee str8-forward and ask y he says we r not serious? i'd xpect a honest answer from him... by yer description sounds like a good guy... :)

• Thats what i was thinking that he is scared i may hurt it... But i won't... Im madly in love with him n care a lot for him... He even introduced me to his friend as my girl... I hvnt met all of them but he says in time... Says we shud do this n that... Go double dating.. I did bfr talk to him about marriage n he sd he is not ready... Wants to focys on his life... Career n i get that...

• I dunno.. He seems to wants to know everything about me but... He just spent the last 6 hours liking girls pics.. N has not replied back to my text ugh

• then better ignore back of course...

What Girls Said 1

• You can't force someone to love you the same amount as you love them. Yes, it's possible that in time he will love you, but it might not happen. If you want to wait it out, then you should definitely just go with the flow and try not to make it a serious relationship. In my opinion, it seems like you are looking to make the relationship serious. If he has told you many times that it isn't serious then you can't force it to become that if he is unwilling. Maybe you need to talk with him about where you stand.

• True what u are saying i dunno if he cares about me bc.. He has spent the last 3 hours liking girls pics on social media and has not replied to me. Im starting to think if i show i dont care either and go with the flow as u mentioned.. Hopefully it falls into place..