What she want now? totally confuse to understand her behaviour?

I proposed her three times but she rejected me and said please stay away from me... then i leave her city and i moved on... i get a new girlfriend but she daily chech my dp and status on whatsapp because i get miss call sometimes on whatsapp and then she say by mistake... and now i got broke up and she sending red rose on my whatsapp... please tell me what i do?

0|0
1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• "I proposed her three times but she rejected me and said please stay away from me... then i leave her city and i moved on... "

^so if she rejected u thrice... sounds like she doesn't want anything from u at all...

"i get a new girlfriend but she daily chech my dp and status on whatsapp because i get miss call sometimes on whatsapp and then she say by mistake"

^if it happens often then it's definetely not a mistake... but on purpose... maybe now she regreted about rejectin u... and she wants to get back to u... she believes possibly u r still interested at her... and yer current gf's just a rebound... ;)

"and now i got broke up and she sending red rose on my whatsapp... please tell me what i do?"

^aha... it's clear she wants u bro... ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should ignore her. The only thing that girl wants is your attention.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!