Is a month of dating too soon to make it official?

I have been seeing a guy for a little over a month and going on dates at least once or twice a wk. Today I talked to him about coming to my church and I asked him about what he wanted me to introduce him as. He said to me as a boyfriend or whatever comfortable I am with telling them. We have never had the talk, but he has said that when he dates it is exclusive. He is 42 and I am 28. Is this typical?

also is it safe enough for me to go ahead and go over to his place. We have been on several dates and they all involved going out. This time he wants to go out and have dinner and a movie at his place. We have only had sex once.

Most Helpful Girl

• You've been dating for a month. I consider it normal to introduce him as a your boyfriend.

What Guys Said 3

• Not at all.

• This is not something that can be answered objectively. Some couples became exclusive after a week. Others took months. It all depends on the dynamics of the dating.

• One date is good enough to go official, let alone one month of dating.

What Girls Said 0